Sunday, August 5, 2007

Whoosh . . .

That breeze you're feeling? That's a flock of pigs winging past.

Apparently Mrs. Smoochy has had a brain transplant and I am now officially on The List.

I am not sure what to make of this turn of events. She made a rather public announcement of this in her LiveJournal, in a "not-naming-names" sort of way even though anyone who knows her will know who's who. Mr. Smoochy and I are both rather intrigued by this post, as it outlines reasoning somewhat different from what she has said to either of us. Still, I am pleased at her change of heart.

Everything from here on out is completely new territory for me. This is the first time I have ever been pursued. It is the first time a friendship has morphed into a sexual relationship, and also the first time a sexual relationship has included friendship. With the (possible) exception of Number One, none of my bedmates have even pretended to be my friend. This is the first time I have knowingly shared a man with another woman, and certainly the first time I've been with a married man.

This will be interesting.

No comments: