Sunday, August 19, 2007

Satisfaction

Mrs. S absented herself again this weekend, this time for a legitimate business trip. She chose, for whatever reason, to include her mother since the destination was some kind fo resort. So while she was hanging out with Mom, I was boinking her husband. Woo :)

After a nonstarter attempt at vanilla sex on Friday night, we gave up and went out to see a movie. All I will say is that it was obvious in more than one scene that the makers of The Last Legion had seen Lord Of The Rings.

The sex I will tell you about, Dear Reader, just about killed me. Literally. And it was fantastic.

It started after some lazy cuddling in bed. We were spooning, and his hands began to wander.
His right arm was my pillow, and he bent his elbow to put me into a chokehold. His other hand went between my legs. He pulled me on top of him, my back to his stomach and started to choke me harder and harder as his fingers dug into my pussy. It was ecstacy.


I know that breath play can be a serious thing. If things go wrong, it can cause aneurisms and brain damage. Today my face has freckles from a little bit of bruising, so I know I need to talk to Mr. S about limits. Even though I enjoyed what he did all the way, I don't know that I want to subject my body to that kind of stress.

No comments: