Thursday, August 2, 2007

Our Precious

Cold be heart and hand and bone,
Cold be travellers far from home.

They do not see what lies ahead,
When sun has failed and moon is dead.


I have another confession for you . . . I have naughty thoughts about Gollum.

Yes, he is an ugly little worm. Part of the attraction is, I know, some of that big-eyes-small-head thing that makes most baby critters cute. However, I think Gollum the person is deeply misunderstood and really quite a charming character.

He is intelligent, clever, loyal . . . a broken soul waiting to be healed. He is childlike in his naivete of the world, and childish in his emotional displays. I actually envy his ability to feel his emotions 100% -- be it joy, pain, hunger or anger, Gollum feels it with no filter. I can only aspire to such completeness of feeling.

He is also a repulsive head to be pulled to my breast, grabbing hands to paw my body. I think, in a way, he is Everyman. Appealing, and yet not. There for you, and yet not. Desired and yet reviled.

And I think he would fuck like a horny little jackrabbit.

No comments: