Thursday, July 12, 2007

Of Course

*grumble*

Of course this week has not even remotely lived up to expectations.

Jackson claims to have developed a headcold and can't see me for at least a week. A perfectly reasonable excuse, you might say. Except I've heard this one before from guys and on at least two occasions it was proven bullshit.

Today is Thursday (duh), but I still haven't heard from Dotty about finalizing our plans for tomorrow. My money's on not hearing from him until the middle of next week, and then he'll be all "Where were you? I thought we were going to get together last Friday." This, too, is a game I've seen before. I could contact him, yes, but I've gone and boneheadedly lost his phone number and I've already tried to get him by IM.

GH is being a flake. After going out of his way to make a date, he has changed the time twice and asked if he could bring his bandmates along. All while maintaining that his interest is more than platonic. WTF?

No comments: