Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Hisssssssssssss . . .

That sound? The sound of my ego deflating.

So, the being stressed out and miserable and overwhelmed creature that I am, I decided to advertise on Craiglist for a houseboy. My life simply requires a second person in order to operate smoothly. So I posted about my situation, making sure to point out that this would be a No Sex position. While - between you, me, and the lamppost - I might be interested in sex with a houseboy after I got to know him and like him, I am not looking for sex with strangers. I have been down that road, and it does not interest me.

The responses that I got to the post range from "who the fuck do you think you are?" to earnest naivety. There was one, however, that stood out for both its literacy and it's attention to the details of my post. He was a 21 year old college student; younger than I was looking for, but cute. So we emailed back and forth, and seemed to be on the same page about our expectations.
I agreed to meet him in a coffeeshop. We chatted for a few and things seemed to be ok, so I agreed to take him home and show him around the house. At one point I turned my back for a moment to get something, and when I turned around he was naked. Oh, boy.

Somehow, he had convinced himself I didn't really mean it when I said No Sex. Just for the cock he had, I *might* have amended the deal to eventually include sex if he had shown himself to be a Nice Guy.

When I declined to give him a blowjob then and there, he said that if I didn't guarantee him sex in exchange for work, with a "test drive" right now, he wasn't interested in the deal. At all. I pointed out that his proposal was the equivalent of asking me to prostitute myself for the cost of hiring Molly Maid. I pointed out just how insulting that dollar value was. And I pointed out that I am not interested in sex with a stranger.

Ultimately, he left. No sex for him, no laundry for me. And now I'm hurt because some twit kid doesn't think I'm worth a couple of hours of labor.

2 comments:

Neko said...

i just stumbled across this blog and read this and was horrified at how you were treated. I cannot believe the ass was so brazen as to demand from you something you were not willing to give and if it had been me would have called the cops. If only i were male, unattached and had no kids would i have possibly qualified, but I see nothing wrong with a few hours of word in exchange for friendship and nothing more. I sincerely hope you find what your seeking without all the complications. *hugs*

The Invisible Spinster said...

Thank you for your support :)

If he had been a big guy, I might have considered the cops, although explaining the situation . . . Heh.

I am considering opening the position up to female applicants, simply because women seem to have a better grasp of the concept of doing what they're told. Cock is great, but mostly men are their own worst enemies. :P