Tuesday, October 16, 2007

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Weekend

If you haven't been able to tell, I do tend to enjoy my miseries. Yes, it's perverse. This life I lead has onion-like layers of irony, and despite my enjoyment of it my unhappiness tends not to stick around very long at a time. It's rather like Life enjoys suckerpunching me at random times and then going about its business like nothing happened.

Reversal: A character so far gone from the action that I thought the actor had gone home has wandered back into my life. Some two years ago (was it really that recently?) I struck up a friendship with a law student at the local university. I'm using the word "friendship" here very loosely, because he only looks me up when he wants a booty call. Normally I wouldn't give such a cad the time of day, but he's a smarty-pants and he gives me great orgasms. And that's exactly what he did, too, on Saturday. Did until I was so raw I had to beg him to stop. I like that!

I think, also, that I had my first multiple-orgasm. When I have control of the When and How of it, I have no interest in multiples. I still enjoy sex during/after/whenever, but there'll be no more orgasms for a good while. And, too, so often it happens that my partner isn't even interested in my orgasm in the first place. (Mr. S one time was so ready not to play anymore that he stopped right in the *middle* of an orgasm. Argh! That is the ultimate torture -- no satisfaction and no ability to do anything about it. But I digress). In this instance, LawBoy had me pinned face-down on the stairs and his fingers deep inside me and he didn't stop. Not when I came the first time, not after, and not when I came the second time. Glorious fireworks :)

Perqs and quirks: I was hanging out with Mr. S the other day and he reported with barely suppressed glee that he got to shock someone in conversation by referring to Mrs. S and me as "his wife and his girlfriend". Now, I am well aware that in this context "girlfriend" lacks romantic meaning and is more a shorthand for "person that I have sex with and my wife knows about it", but I'm pretty sure that is the first time ever that anybody has ever referred to me as a girlfriend. Kind of sad, that, don't you think?

Tonight's music: My Chemical Romance - Teenagers

No comments: