Friday, September 28, 2007

The Unsexy Sex Post

So - weakened by a spectacularly crappy week/month/year/life - I went out with Mr. S last night. I wish he did not have such a strong effect on me. I wish I could resist his charms. He does not ooze Smooth Player, but Genuine Goodness. It is refreshing and healing and I am completely defenseless against it.

After a good steak dinner (am I the only one who finds red meat an aphrodisiac?), and some even better pseudo-platonic cuddling, we had ourselves a nice little romp in bed. It's funny how the female body works (or doesn't). Sometimes the times when I really, really want sex are when it's most difficult to orgasm. And then there's times like last night, when I was in a dreadful mood and full of stress, and it was easier than it's been in a long time.

I feel an odd mix of sadness and gratitude that Mr. S is the first man who's bothered to learn what pleases me. Not just the kink, but the wheres and hows that make general contact pleasant.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is to let you know that you have a sympathetic reader of your posts...

The Invisible Spinster said...

Thank you for delurking. I appreciate knowing I'm not talking to myself. :)