Sunday, November 18, 2007

An Odd Hobby For A Spinster . . .

I am amused that just when I have finally come to terms with my Spinsterhood, I find myself having sex more regularly than I ever have before.

Last night I saw LawBoy again. Woohoo! He is such a fantastic lover that I can't believe he's not completely taken. I feel so lucky right now to have not one but two men who can make my body sing.

The best part was when LawBoy stumbled all on his own onto my thing for choking. Let's examine all the ways this is awesome:
1) The sensation of strong male hands around my throat. Ooooh! I certainly don't feel numb without it, but with it . . . Wow. ZoomSuperSonicTechnicolor!
2) I didn't have to ask. It was really, really nice to have my needs met without that pesky communication stuff.
3) He was more than ok with it. An open mind is a beautiful thing.

Sex with LawBoy has always been memorable -- I am a little embarassed at the number of firsts I've had with him. First time standing up? Check. First time not in a bed? Check. First time messing around while driving? Check. First time while on my period? Check. First multiple orgasm? Check.

Who knows what firsts there are yet to come? I can hardly wait!

No comments: