Friday, June 1, 2007

Mr & Mrs Smoochy

Last night I went out with my friends Mr & Mrs Smoochy. They are good people and I generally enjoy spending time with them, despite some recent drama. But what I hate -- HATE! I tell you -- is their Public Displays of Affection. I am truly happy for them, but when it's the three of us (even in public!) is it really necessary for them to get practically one step from intercourse?

I will never understand people who get their rocks off with voyeurism. There is nothing in this world that makes me feel worse faster. Some people consider it like window shopping, but that is a flimsy analogy. If you're window shopping, you're there for fun. If you do find something you just can't live without, you can always find a way to buy it. But you can't buy people. (Well, sometimes you can, but that's just not right). So, watching other people get it on? That's less like window shopping and more like being starving and broke in a grocery store.

No comments: