Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly (Or Weird)

The good: Mr. S found *two* new ways to make me happy. I have found that knives are not always stingy -- sometimes they give a burning sensation that is very, very happy. They also produce color-like sensations. Even though my eyes didn't see it, I *felt* the colors. My shoulders are pink, my ribcage is purple, my lower back is yellow then green, and my butt is blue. Go figure.

The bad: I think that for the first time ever there was bad sex. There was lots of good sex too, but the final time he just kind of did went at his own pace and that was that. He's never ignored me like that . . . I didn't want to call him on it because he seemed to be enjoying himself more than usual.

Then again, I've used his body for my pleasure more than once so maybe turnabout is fair play here. Especially since he gave me quite a bit of awesome attention before that.

The weird: Apparently my vagina was installed backwards. I do have a g-spot in the front that more or less works, but it's a very "sharp" sensation that I don't orgasm from. We found out tonight, though, that there's a spot on the back that is absolutely amazing! Even with just one finger, it provides a sensation I can only call "thick". Instead of being a handjob, it *feels* like fucking. The orgasms it produces, though, certainly are different. My clit orgasms are like a rollercoaster ride . . . a long uphill and then a big wheee!!! on the downhill. This, though, this was similar to (rare) intercourse orgasms: it's like a lightswitch flipping. There is no wheee!, only a smallish vaginal spasm, but all of a sudden the world is a better place.

It made me goofy, man.

2 comments:

Lawrence said...

The Good: Niiiiiiiice. Knife play; sounds yummy. You're a lucky duck

The Bad: As far as bad sex goes, that really doesn't sound so bad. I think if you have sex on any kind of a regular basis, you're kind of bound to have sex like that: when one person is really into it and the other not so much. As long as it isn't the start of a trend I wouldn't worry about it.

The Weird: Not so weird really. I've had my fingers inside vaginae similar to that. The thing is, every vagina (and associated girl-parts) really is different. Aside from REALLY basic anatomy, I don't think there can be any instruction manual on how to please a girl... I've been told that you can always tell with your new boyfriend how his old girlfriend liked to be gone down on; and I believe it. I'm glad S found the sweet spot though...

The Invisible Spinster said...

The weird: That is so true! One of my personal pet peeves is when a guy says "but So-And-So loved it!" to excuse why he continues on in a way that doesn't work.

I toss those guys to the curb ... An adult male should know that not all women are built the same, should listen to the one in front of him contrary to everything else he knows about life, and if he is so stuck on So-And-So then he should go back to her :P