Tuesday, February 3, 2009

What. The. Fuck. ?!?!

So, my sex drive went AWOL sometime in August. I left messages, sent mail, went knocking on it's door ... all with no response. I still saw Mr. S regularly and enjoyed it, but it wasn't the same. Things were off.

And yet suddenly, when life is as bad as it's ever been, my sex drive has come back in full force. Shazam! I can't stop thinking about it, and all I want to do all day is masturbate. Or play with Mr. S. Or do both. Or even find another person I can play with.

It is a crying shame that with this insane asylum that is my life I don't have the privacy to really pursue any of those options. Not really. Not in the screaming, messy, orgasm in each room of the house sort of way that is truly satisfying.

1 comment:

Lawrence said...

Privacy is an awful valuable commodity. As far as the sex drive goes, who knows. As Tom Bombadil once said, "I am no libido-master, nor is aught that goes on two legs..." or words to that effect anyway.

As always, good luck, best wishes, and etc etc